Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte

DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte

The Autumn and Winter seasons are perfect for an easy homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe #psl! Here is the recipe I made in order to enjoy this toasty warm beverage ‘DIY style’ right at home. You can use ingredients you already have in the house, especially with the holidays around the corner…you probably already have a can of pumpkin in the pantry. If not, take a look at the ingredient list before starting this recipe.

This recipe turned out so good! I’ll even include ways to substitute ingredients in case you are missing any, it could possibly save you a trip to the grocery store. This DIY easy homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is excellent with with macarons and other pastries, be sure to read my pumpkin spice macarons post here, my vanilla macaron post here, and my chocolate banana bread with streusel topping post here!

Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Drink Recipe

Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Homemade recipe tutorial- SWEET HAUTE

Yields: 12-14 servings 20-30 minutes

Ingredients:

Pumpkin Spice Base: 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree unsweetened {canned} Whipping Cream -Organic Coconut Milk -Organic Rice Milk -Vanilla Coffee Creamer 1/2 cup Sugar 1/2 cup Honey 1/4 Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper

Pumpkin Spice Latte: 1 shot espresso | or 2 Tablespoons 1 cup cream {of choice above} 3 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice Latte Base Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream {topping} Pumpkin Spice sprinkle {garnish}

pumpkin spice latte diy PSL

Directions:

Step 1: First combine the pumpkin spice ‘base’ ingredients above into a pot and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a simmer and stir constantly for 5 min to prevent scalding. Keep once cool in a mason jar to make lattes for later. Makes about 12-14 servings.

Pumpkin spice latte base tutorial recipe- SWEET HAUTE

Pumpkin spice latte base recipe

Step 2: Warm up some espresso and creamer, next combine into mug and add in 3 teaspoons of the ‘pumpkin spice base.’ Mix until dissolved into expresso.

Pumpkin spice latte homemade tutorial

IMG_2681Step 3: Then top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice on top.

Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Homemade recipe tutorial- SWEET HAUTE

Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe

pumpkin spice latte diy PSL

Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Drink Recipe

Pin it!

Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe

Enjoy! I hope that you like this post and that it was helpful to you in some way. Please leave a comment below to let me know you have visited. Thank you so much for visiting, let me know if you have questions. Have a wonderful PSL day!!! 🙂
~Be Sweet
Christina
Sweetest Haute
La Dolce Vita…’the sweet life

SUBSCRIBE | and follow @SWEET HAUTE Pinterest | YouTube | Facebook {new page}, Twitter, | Instagram.

Visit again soon:)

Please follow and like us:

79 thoughts on “Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte”

• Anything has whipped cream on top is my heaven! This is delicious!

• Right?!? This is a drink you would enjoy….lots of whipped cream

• Christy Peeples DuBois says:

Oh goodness this looks divine!! I wish I had one at this moment. Thanks for sharing this.

• That looks delicious. I love that you added cinnamon and pumpkin spice. This is perfect for this cool weather!

• alicia szemon says:

delicious! now i don’t have to go to starbucks lol

• exactly, and save money because one batch of the pumpkin spice base mix makes so many latte!

• This looks delicious! I would love to try this with coconut milk.

• This looks so yummy! I love anything with whipped cream 🙂

• Thanks Kelly I hope you give this diy version of a pumpkin spice latte a try!

• Haroon Khan says:

This looks so delicious!

• I’m usually not a fan of pumpkin stuff, but my god, this was actually good and the whipped cream just made it perfect.

• Sally Wilsey says:

My favorite flavors pumpkin and whipped cream. Thank you for posting this recipe. Just the right season too!

• denise low says:

THANK you for sharing. This looks wonderful.

• Ronald Gagnon says:

I love pumpkin anything…but with whipped cream….masterpiece!

• Cristy Ridey says:

I love anything pumpkin spice. This looks delicious!

• Jodi Hunter says:

This looks so yummy, I am going to be making this for sure.

• thanks for sharing never had a pumpkin spice latte before but rather try your pumpkin spice latte then Starbucks

• saegan anderson says:

this is perfect for the cold weather! it looks sooo tasty

• Nicole Carter says:

This looks absolutely delicious! Perfect for the holiday season! Thank you for sharing!

• clojo9372 says:

I stared at these pictures and drooled. LOL! I don’t care what time of year it is, I just live for pumpkin spice anything! 🙂 Thanks so much for this, perked me right up! 🙂

• Jodi Hunter says:

This looks so yummy, I can’t wait to try it.

• It’s extremely good, no more starbucks lines in the fall for us:)

• There goes my diet. Wow what a great idea for coffee. I am going to get me some and start having one for breakfast each day.

• I love lattes, so this is a very great recipe. I am going to try making this over this coming weekend, to try it out.

• Judy Thomas says:

I have never tried one of these before, they look delish!

• thanks Judy, they are really good….and with coffee, amazing:)

• Nicole Carter says:

That look so yummy and so very good on a cold rainy day!

• Cynthia W says:

Yum! This looks absolutely delicious. I’m going to try this recipe – thanks!

• Jeena Bittenbender says:

looks wonderful. Love this. Great when it’s cold outside.

• Oh yum! This sounds amazing, I definitely have to try it. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

• These will make for a great treat for my mom and sister. They are both Starbucks junkies! I myself am big on desserts, so I’ll go for the sweetness with the pumpkin and the cinnamon with the whipped cream.

• Charissa N. says:

Thank you for sharing! I am a total PSL addict. Definitely going to have to try this!

• Thank you Charissa, this Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe tutorial is a big winner, delicious!

• Nancy Burgess says:

This pumpkin latte sounds delicious. I have to try it.

• angelica taylor says:

Love this! Looks really good!

• Amy Green says:

This is a treat I will have to make a lot of, and keep plenty on hand. Once my friends know that I have this on hand they will definitely find extra reasons to hang out!

Please leave a comment, I heart comments:)

Sharing is caring!